Waitress Job Description
We are looking for a friendly Waitress to assist customers by providing menus and information about specials, taking food orders and ensuring that orders are received by kitchen staff and prepared according to the customer's specifications. Waitresses also check in with customers to find out if they are happy with their service and meals.
To be successful as a Waitress you must be friendly and patient with all customers. A good Waitress enquires about the customer's needs and ensures that they have a satisfactory dining experience.
- Provide customers with menus.
- Take customer orders and relay this to the kitchen.
- Serve food and beverages to customers.
- Listen to any complaints that patrons have and address them appropriately.
- Prepare bills and process payments.
- Endurance to stand and walk for long hours.
- Flexible work hours.
- Friendly disposition.
- Excellent coordination skills.
- Excellent communication skills.