Customer Service Representative (US Shift)
Location: - Vadodara (Work from Office only)
· Managing customer service inquiries.
· Follow up on the status of orders request with personnel of provider/client.
· Place calls to medical facilities to verify location information for order.
· Place calls to phlebotomist to provide missing information for order.
· Effectively communicate with medical staff regarding order and answer general questions. Communicate status of orders and/or issue in fulfilling the order requirements.
· Keeps supervisor informed of issues and progress.
· Management of customer and ensuring all requirements are fulfilled
· Working closely with Customer Service Manager on delivery of service to the customer
· Documenting all customer interactions in CRM
· Responsible for all CRM organization of customer information
Please visit us: www.myonsitehealthcare.com
myOnsite Healthcare was founded in 2004 to serve the needs of those who can’t leave home on their own. The simple idea behind the creation of myOnsite Healthcare is to make blood draws convenient for patients. Our mission is to eliminate long queues during lab visits and increase patient compliance with timely patient health monitoring through test results. myOnsite Healthcare aims to help individuals, employers and clinical trials (CROs) with onsite laboratory services with licensed, trained and insured professionals. Our staff will come to you to collect the specimen. myOnsite continues to grow nationally with over two hundred thousand satisfied patients.
myOnsite is a fully integrated healthcare services company with a robust technology platform to monitor every request from order entry, collection and laboratory results.
myOnsite has been servicing patients since 2004 and is growing nationally because of our dedicated team of employees. An employee based service sets myOnsite apart with 95% on time draws in our service areas.
Healthcare is developing its core Foundation of Founder & CEO Mr. Trivedi’s
over 30 years of proven track record of innovative and high-energy leadership,
including establishing, developing, growing, and operating healthcare
information technology and services companies. With focus on strategic growth
markets, spotting market opportunities and ceasing first-mover advantage Mr.
Trivedi has assembled a portfolio of companies to provide on-demand on-site
integrated clinical diagnostic services and drug-testing services. He has
successfully negotiated a series of strategic partnerships with various
industry segments. He is also active in venture funding of early stage
technology and services companies.
If you are passionate about building and growing our company, love to face challenges, come out from comfort zone, the strong capability to take the pain now and high rewards thereafter, domain expertise, solve a complex problem in real life, Go-getter, if you are an entrepreneur, passionate Think Tank and domain experts, then Join us as to become myOnsite Healthcare Top Growth Drivers.