Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with management to identify company training needs.
- Schedule appropriate training sessions.
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
- Supervise training budgets.
- Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations.
- Train and guide new employees.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- A good experience in sales activities
- A past experience in similar position or similar organization
- A fair knowledge about the use of computers
- Excellent customer skills
- Effective communication skills
- Effective management skills
- Ability to thrive effectively under pressure
- Self – motivated individual with the ability to multitask
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good problem solving and people skills
- Result oriented and driven
- Corporate Training: 5 years (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent