myOnsite Healthcare is a national mobile phlebotomy company, myOnsite is looking for experienced phlebotomists that can make mobile collections and work well independently. There will be both pediatric and geriatric collections. This is a contract position, and will be paid per draw collection. This position would be ideal for an existing mobile phlebotomist to add to their current work, or for someone who wanted to work on a part time flexible basis.
Minimum requirements for hire are as follows, but not limited to:
- 1 year of experience as a Phlebotomist
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to use a smartphone, and a computer
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- Will need to have a working computer and printer at home
- Must have a state, or national phlebotomy certification, or permitted to practice phlebotomy with earned certification
- Must have Covid vaccine certificate, MMR, Hep.B..
- Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis (Tdap) Vaccination within the last 10 years
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccination
Benefits are to be determined, varies on the type of hire, for example, full-time, part-time, independent contractor.