Discover. Savor. Connect. Welcome to the chef's table!
Cozymeal is the #1 marketplace in the U.S. and Canada featuring the best culinary experiences and products, including top-rated cooking classes, private chef experiences, team building activities, cookware and more!
Consumers and companies alike use Cozymeal to discover new ways to connect through classes, food tours, mixology and more unforgettable culinary experiences. Whether it be for date nights, birthdays, holiday celebrations or team building events, you’re guaranteed a world-class experience. Plus, you can purchase our highly curated quality cookware as a gift or for use at home.
About the Role:
We are looking for a highly self-motivated and driven full-time (Web) Product Manager to lead the launch of new product features on our website as well as improve conversions, user engagement, etc.
- Work hand-in-hand with business owners, design and engineering to implement different web product features for customers, chefs and our internal team.
- Understand the needs of our users and lead the strategy and implementation across all areas of the business, including Sales, Operations, Engineering, Customers and Community.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer experience, host experience, and internal processes to be able to design and implement web product updates, new web products, new features and internal tools to improve website conversion, user engagement, etc.
- Maintain, create and launch product strategies that meet consumers’ needs while growing sales and market depth.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- 5+ years of experience in a dynamic product management role or as a (Web) Product Manager.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in product design, engineering, computer science, mathematics, business or similar field.
- Must have a good understanding of product features and engineering processes.
- Keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them.
- Must be able to strategize the full lifecycle of product production from conception through release.
- Strong leadership skills to guide cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Google Suite and Excel
What We Offer:
- Work anywhere in the US (we are 100% remote team)
- Competitive pay
- Great work environment with a strong and friendly team of co-workers
Location: United States. This is a fully remote role and qualified candidates from anywhere in the US can apply for this role.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR RECRUITERS: Please note that we don't work with any external recruiters and only accept applications that come directly from the applicants themselves.
If this sounds like you, then Cozymeal just might be the right place for you! Welcome home!