The Recruiter research, develop and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization. Attend career fairs, and other events where candidates may be outreached. Develop leads that can be viable candidates for future openings.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers and HR to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Collects and analyzes data to maintain current statistics for recruiting practices such as time to fill positions, sources of successful candidates, etc.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Implements and utilized the procedures and processes for Job Postings utilizing the Job Posting Authorization Form.
- Screens applications and recommends qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Set up of interviewing environment to ensure a comfortable interviewing environment.
- Assists with the interview process, may attend and conduct interviews with managers, directors, and other team members.
- Checks candidates references and credentials, verifying experience and backgrounds.
- Organizes and attends job fairs, campus events, and other networking opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with aptitude in conducting interviews.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with managers and supervisors at all levels within the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- BA degree in Business Administration or related field with one year of human resource experience preferred.