Rainforest is Asia’s leading eCommerce brand aggregator that focuses on brands and products for the modern mum. We acquire consumer eCommerce brands, providing entrepreneurs with a healthy exit, and we invest in the acquired brands to grow them globally. Our mission is to fulfil the potential of microbrands, growing brands with great products to delight parents worldwide.
This role will be responsible for the coordination for cross border logistics from suppliers to 3PL warehouses or Amazon / other marketplace fulfilment centres. The scope of work includes but is not limited to logistics coordination, inventory management at various nodes, shipment tracking and inventory reconciliation. He / she must have the ability to work efficiently and professionally with 3rd party service providers like freight forwarders and warehouses.
- Prepare and maintain shipments planning dashboard
- Execute the plans which are shared by the Operations Manager and share realistic stock arrival dates for evaluating forward coverage of all the SKUs.
- Record all costs related to shipments for landed cost calculation
- Maintain and update the centralised data sheet for all shipments for relevant stakeholders
- Ensure 3rd parties meet their commitments in terms of price, lead-time, and documentation requirements
- Optimise the process and reduce shipment cost
- Confirm incoming shipments and reconcile each SKU against the packing list
- Organise inventory reconciliation processes if needed, ensuring accurate stock for long term inventory pipeline evaluation
- Communicate, record and update accurately and timely Estimated Ready to Ship / Estimated Arrival Dates to all relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate the packaging, labelling and ensure all goods have correct shipping marks as per the SOP
- Coordinate the inventory control checks where needed
- Coordinate with the freight forwarders / shipping agents until goods are delivered to Amazon or other designated destinations
- Other activities as needed by the Supply Chain team
- Bachelors or equivalent in supply chain, logistics, engineering or related field
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in Warehouse Management and In-Land & Cross-Border Logistics
- Familiar with ERP systems, preferably Netsuite
- Advance computer skills & an expert in Excel including pivot tables
- Preferred experience with Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA)
- Passion for excellence, thrives in fast paced environments