A technician / manufacturing operator position available at Boston Materials - a cutting-edge materials company in the composites industry. We have a novel roll-to-roll manufacturing process to continuously produce an advanced carbon fiber material for the sporting goods, transportation, and energy markets.
The technician / manufacturing operator position works as part of our closely knit, energized, dedicated team that is excited to innovate and deliver solutions.
We value relevant experience and are also open to training talented employees.
· Operate roll-to-roll process equipment (coating, laminating, slitting, rewinding)
· Identify, log, and communicate any issues or abnormalities
· Work independently and on a team to maintain stock levels of multiple products
· Weigh and prep feedstock materials
· Operate forklift and similar equipment when necessary
· Keep manufacturing floor organized
· Share ideas and enjoy being part of a committed team
· Healthcare, dental, vision (75% covered by company)
· 14 paid holidays
· Unlimited personal time off
· Exciting, innovative workplace to call home
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boston Materials is at the forefront of material innovation, the key to which is diverse teams with unique backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce with equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or disability.