Boston Materials is an engineering and manufacturing startup located in Billerica, MA. We have developed the world’s first Super Composites, a new material that addresses the fundamental issues in composite technology. These three-dimensionally reinforced structures enable the construction of lighter, more cost-effective, and damage-tolerant components to accelerate breakthroughs across composite industries. Whether the goal is to make lighter aircrafts, stronger fan blades, or more fuel-efficient vehicles, Boston Materials is at the frontline of the world’s most critical material challenges, helping to open new opportunities in product design by evolving the state-of-the-art in composite materials.
The Operations Coordinator is a key role and is critical to the success of the company. Located in our headquarters in Billerica, MA, the Ops Coordinator interfaces with all members of the Boston Materials team. Reporting to the Head of Business Operations, this position requires a flexible and proactive individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities. The ideal candidate will be an organized problem-solver looking forward to juggling many plates at one time.
· Take on one-off projects that support engineering, manufacturing, sales, and/or operations
· Support accounting activities
· Provide administrative support (i.e., scheduling, planning events, ordering supplies and snacks)
· Assist with upcoming office relocation
· Compile and organize financial and audit data
· Enter, place, and track purchase orders
· Complete yearly surveys
· Willingness to take on other assigned duties as the need arises
· Exceptional organizational skills (detail oriented, time management)
· Excellent communication skills
· Comfortable with persistent follow-up to ensure timely results from team members
· Critical thinking skills
· Ability to think ahead and reduce risk
Ability to work successful outcomes with minimal oversight
· Program or project management expertise is a plus
• Healthcare, dental, vision (75% covered by Company)
• 13 paid holidays
• Unlimited personal time off
• Exciting, innovative workplace
Compensation - BOE
Equal Opportunity Employer
Boston Materials is at the forefront of materials innovation, the key to which is diverse teams with unique backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce with equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or disability.