Discover. Savor. Connect. Welcome to the chef's table.
Cozymeal is the leading global marketplace featuring the best culinary experiences and products, including top-rated cooking classes, private chef experiences, culinary tours, chef-curated cookware, free recipes with step-by-step videos, city guides and much more!
Consumers and companies alike use Cozymeal to discover new ways to connect through classes, food tours, mixology, wine tastings, and other unforgettable culinary experiences. Whether it be for date nights, birthdays, holiday celebrations or team building events, you’re guaranteed a world-class experience. Plus, you can purchase our curated, high-quality cookware as a gift or for use at home.
In addition to providing customers access to world-class culinary experiences, products and content, we also provide a great source of income to our partners that includes chefs, sommeliers, guides and mixologists. For this, we were recognized by the Global Good Fund in 2019.
Serving both customers and our culinary partners is our top-priority and ingrained in our culture and in how we run our business every day. We continuously strive to curate the best culinary experiences and products and to create the best content for the millions of customers visiting our site while providing additional support and business to our partners.
About the Role:
We are looking for a highly self-motivated and driven (Web) Product Consultant (Part-Time) to lead the launch of new product features on our website as well as improve conversions, user engagement, etc.
- Work hand-in-hand with business unit owners from other teams, designer and engineering to implement different web product features for customers, hosts (e.g. chefs) and our internal team.
- Understand the needs of our users and lead the strategy and implementation across all areas of the business, including Sales, Operations, Engineering, Customers and Community.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer experience, host experience, and internal processes to be able to design and implement web product updates, new web products, new features and internal tools to improve website conversion, user engagement, etc.
- Manage the development, launch of new features and growth of e-commerce site
- Maintain, create and launch product strategies that meet consumers’ needs while growing sales and market depth.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- 5+ years of experience in a dynamic product management role or as a (Web) Product Consultant.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in product design, engineering, computer science, mathematics, business or similar field.
- Experience optimizing customer journeys in e-commerce to drive transactions, including mobile, shopping funnel and cart optimization.
- Must have a good understanding of product features and engineering processes.
- History of ensuring that all content and consumer journeys are optimized for user experience and delivering the best experience across mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them.
- Strong understanding across content management systems, e-commerce platforms and Google Analytics.
- Must be able to strategize the full lifecycle of product production from conception through release.
- Strong leadership skills to guide cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in Google Suite and Excel.
Hours: Part-time (20-25 hrs/week)
What We Offer:
- Work anywhere in the US (we are 100% remote team)
- Competitive pay
- Great work environment with a strong and friendly team of co-workers
Location: anywhere in the US. This is a remote role and qualified candidates from anywhere in the US can apply for this role.
If this sounds like you, then Cozymeal just might be the right place for you! Welcome home!