Our Client's company works with major travel brands, including airlines, to design and deliver world-class digital applications.
We are looking for an ambitious Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to join the project focused on building Internet Booking Engine. This is a full-time, on-site role based at our office in Krakow, Poland.
The ideal candidate should enjoy the challenge of joining a demanding project. They need to take pride in delivering exceptional solutions to improve the travel technology industry and be part of the team to influence the technical direction.
What the role involves:
- Prepare test cases/test scenarios
- Execute test cases (manual and automated) and analyze results
- Create and support current test automation framework
- Report bugs and errors to the development team (Jira, Confluence)
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- +3y of experience on similar positions
- Understanding software Testing Process and Methodologies
- Familiarity with: Selenium, Jenkins, WebDriverIO, Jest
- Experience in working with web applications
- English level: B2/C1
- Excellent communication skills
- Located in/willing to relocate to Krakow
- Strong delivery focus – building solutions not just technology
Airline / travel agency domain / industry experience is a bonus.
- Extremely experienced team of developers
- International work environment (London + Krakow)
- Challenging project
- Working mainly on new features
- Stable situation – project with secured funding
- 20% of remote work (after coming back to offices)
- B2B employment