DeckRobot makes Enterprise slides in one click with AI and looking for a .Net Tech Lead to lead our Engineering Team at the rapid scale-up stage.
DeckRobot Inc., San Francisco, CA has a proven product-market fit. We work with large Enterprise clients in 26 countries, 4 continents, and have offices HQ in San Francisco, R&D center in Kyiv, and Sales Offices in London, New York.
What we achieved in 2020:
- Global contracts with companies that have 750,000+ users for DeckRobot
- On track for getting $10m ARR in 2021 based on these contracts
- We're fully financed - just raised SEED round for 24 months of runway
- Profitable unit-economics
We have a unique product with daily use and a target market of 1 billion users. We aim to become the US market leader in 2021.
- Lead genuine and useful Research & Development activities
- Lead a team to modernize and improve our. NET-based solution, migrate it into the modern tech stack
- Lead architecture development, apply modern practices and approaches
- Develop a team and help them reach new tech heights
- Advanced C#/.NET Core knowledge
- Good experience with software design and architecture
Docker + any Cloud experience (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Passion for Enterprise process automation and the ability to work under the stress of scaling-up startup (15x Revenue growth for 12 months).
Nice to have:
- Some experience working closely with Data Science / Machine Learning/research teams
- Microservices production experience
Would be nice to have experience in creating boring presentations that you wish other people would never face with the help of our tech:)
- Equity stock incentives
- Great level of autonomy in product development; architecture, management style, and technology stack
- No-bullshit culture, zero politics
More on DeckRobot: