DeckRobot Inc., San Francisco, CA has a proven product-market fit. We work with large Enterprise clients in 26 countries, 4 continents, and have offices HQ in San Francisco, R&D center in Kyiv, and Sales Offices in London, New York.
We have a unique product with daily use and a target market of 1 billion users. We aim to become the US market leader in 2021.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Customer Success, a fast-growing international B2B SaaS company.
· Lead all projects after it was signed for a pilot/roll out. Lead all customer activities: onboarding, customization, development, support
· Role more integrated in delivery and product development process.
· Contract fulfilment aligned to what is committed in the contract
· Customer expansion (#of users, # of departments)
· Manage all customer activities after contract is signed (onboarding, customization, development, support)
· Inputs in sprint planning
· Build support process (customer facing process, bug reporting process)
· Build onboarding process
· Build Sales Request process
· Collect customer success stories for PR, marketing materials
- Managerial experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain data-driven insights clearly
- Striving for simple solutions to complex problems
Real opportunity to make a cool product with a focus on the international market and enterprise customers
A quick-fix culture where there are many opportunities, not limitations
Benefits of cool startups are also possible